Can I live without marriage?

Marriage is most important phase of our life. To whom we rely in this age of marriage apps for guidance? May be this community can help...
shinchan

Re: Can I live without marriage?

Post by shinchan » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Obviously we can live without marrying...
Marriage is not OXYGEN but it is WATER, u won't need it every time but at some point of life you will realise its importance and u will definitely need. One or the other day you will realise its importance. :)

There are people who would think that even a boyfriend or any other good friend can fulfill all those need as water but there is a difference, a husband or wife is one who will always hold you, whatever the conditions are because the marriage makes that person more and more responsible with every passing day and you can't trust a friend or boy friend, he can leave you at any point of time and you can't even say him anything because he was not at all committed. Hence marriage and marriage certificate is just to give you a partner who will be there for you forever(with all legal responsibilities). A husband or wife is more trustable then a boy friend(generally). :)
Last edited by shinchan on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shinchan

Post by shinchan » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Uncountable humans did.
Numerous are living.
And many others will do.

It's not as important as oxygen to support life. :lol:

dhruv aggarwal

Post by dhruv aggarwal » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 pm

It depends on what kind of person you are and what is your preference in life

In my opinion It's better for girls to marry when they are in age 25–26 and for guys ideal age is 28–30

I have seen 5 kind of marriage preferences in girls

Marry while studying :(age 20–21)

Some people will marry in their final year of college. They might have very aged parents . They are not carrier oriented and want to be a homemaker

Marry soon after studies: (age 22 - 24)

This is mostly due to parents pressure or they found a ideal partner and want to marry soon

Marry after establishing career ( age 25 -28 )

These people are great planners and want to stabillise their career and their parents also very supportive in their decision . This is the ideal age to marry in my opinion :geek:

Marry late (age 30+)

They are very independent people and they want to enjoy their carefree life as long as possible without commitments . :)

Don't marry at all

Some people don't like marriage . They are either not interested in other gender or hate commitments or they have worst experience in their previous relationship . :|

Thanks

mahendra singh

Post by mahendra singh » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Some of the Indian who never married and they are Happy and Success

1. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2. Ratan Tata Ratan Tata
3. Dr. Homi J. Bhabha Homi J. Bhabha
4. V. K. Krishna Menon V. K. Krishna Menon
5. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Also
6. Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla

So be positive being unmarried can lead you to success. :lol: :lol:

prabhat aggarwal

Post by prabhat aggarwal » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Definitely though. A marriage certificate doesn't brings along life long supply of oxygen cylinder or a guarantee of immortality. As long as you don't want to get committed... As long as you Don't want to share a bed, a wardrobe... As long as u think wives are all naggy and husbands are pricks and kids are annoying... You can always choose not to marry... :lol: :lol:

mahendra singh

Post by mahendra singh » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:23 am

All your life. Marriage is not required to have a long life. Marriage to some people makes their life more enjoyable. But the opposite can be said too. I knew one couple that when they passed had been married almost 75 years. They both agreed that they had been unhappy 70 out of those 75 years.

dhruv aggarwal

Post by dhruv aggarwal » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Marriage is not a mandatory for everyone.

It is totally depends on the individual. If you think you can manage everything as solo and never think about sex and dedicate the life for some purpose.

Then definitely don't wanna getting married.

But the society and the people have different opinion on you like you are not eligible for marriage and many things

Lot of successful people are surviving without getting married. In vice versa lot of successful people surviving with getting married.

To the point you van and you can't. It is totally depends on your mind.

Hope I answered your question.