Experiences of Meeting would be partners

Marriage is most important phase of our life. To whom we rely in this age of marriage apps for guidance? May be this community can help...
nidhi

Re: Experiences of Meeting would be partners

Post by nidhi » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Now here comes a 27 year old IIM alumni . Lets call him A

After a brief introduction and conversation here comes the funniest lines.

A: So you are from an english medium school??

Me(shocked): yeah but why did you ask that? It was already mentioned in my profile . Probably you didn't went through it properly.

A: I am sorry Nidhi you seem to be a nice person but we cannot take this prospect further since there would be a lot of differences as you are from an english medium background and me from a bengali medium school.

Me: I do respect your preferences but could you please explain me how since you are the first person of such special type I came across?(controlling my laughter at this idiot from iim) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A: See you studied Shakespeare while I studied Feluda , Rabindranath Tagore and Bomkesh Bakshi (books by bengali authors ).So both of these are completely different. Shakespeare idea of life and Tagore’s cannot match so are we.

Me: Thank you . I have learnt something new from you but let me tell you all of them have derived there idea of life from either the holy Bible or the Bhagvath Gita . We all know all religious books have same preachings under different names. You should probably increase your knowledge or start reading Shakespeare’s books so that you know the similiarity. I am a big fan of Tagore’s short stories and well versed in them.

A shocked and devastated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me: I have a last question , have you read Gita or Mahabharata or Ramayana??

A: I read only in brief.

Me: Your understanding level and maturity is also brief . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A: goodbye ( doesn't argues as he was already too much embarrassed )

Me: Goodbye goodluck!!

ironman

Re: Experiences of Meeting would be partners

Post by ironman » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:29 pm

dhruv aggarwal wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:23 am
I recently had my first ever meeting with a girl in a arranged marriage meeting.

I was really nervous I did not know what to expect.I am 32/ male a Dentist by profession, reason I waited for so long was i always felt I was not ready for marriage till I achieved certain professional milestone I had set for myself.

Any ways this meeting was arranged by a family friend and my mom dad and myself with my uncle and aunt went to meet girl and her parents.

it seems to me that u have opened all ur cards in one meeting. every profile comes with certain drawbacks... we can tell all the stuff in next few meetings... but opening up completely in first meeting will take you no where... discuss positive stuff in first meeting.. then future aspirations in second meeting... family issues probably in next.. in the mean time she will be able to think about profile.. and she will get time to analysis pros and cons about ur profile... three to four meetings will be enough for both of u to decide where u can and cannot adjust with each other..